Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holy CRAP! The Year In Review Pt. 1

Hello one and all. Holy CRAP! I can't believe it's been since February since my last posting on here. Wow, I'm totally embarrassed. I vowed to be on this shite like nobody's business but of course in this new day and age in technology there are just too many distractions between tweeting, facebooking, emailing there is just too much to keep up with and frankly it has taken it's toll.

So again I will attempt in short burst of prose to update you or whoever is reading to update you on what has been going on in my world since my last transmission. So as I sit here at MIA airport waiting to see my family in North Carolina, I will update you once I land and get settled in on new happenings and just general nuttiness in my life. Until then: peace, love & happiness...

Blessings
Eric

No comments: