Thursday, March 22, 2012

Gearing up for the PM Industry Showcase next Wednesday March 28th in Hollywood

(Los Angeles) Eric Knight returns to the stage for the first show in over a year for the upcoming music industry showcase for Persistent Management his management company. "I am incredibly excited to be involved yet again and to get back onstage." says the singer. "It's been a long time for me to get back to this point, I have been working very hard on trying to get this next record in the can." referring to his upcoming release Delusions Of Grandeur. "It's been a long battle to get to the point where I'm at now, and I did not really want to start performing again until I had something new out there." Eric will be joined by two other acts: Satellite Sky and Ignacio Val for the event. "The beautiful thing about all of this and getting to perform again is that I get to play with other people that are near and dear to my heart and that are amazing artists in their own right." exclaims the singer.

Persistent Management and Symbiotic Nation is excited to announce a music industry showcase set for Wednesday evening March 28, 2012 at King King in Hollywood. Featuring performances from Eric Knight, Ignacio Val & Satellite Sky. The event is FREE and open to the public. King King is located at 6555 Hollywood Blvd. Industry professionals wishing to RSVP for the guest list for this showcase are encouraged to email: media@persistentmanagement.com or call 424.245.0416





No comments: