Friday, January 13, 2012

Holy CRAP! The Year In Review Pt. 4 and final 2012 is already here!

I can't believe that we are already 13 days into 2012. Man where is the time going? It seems like time and space are moving even faster than the speed of light. Is it all the technology the constant barrage of marketing or is just information overload? I personally think it's all of the above. It's amazing yet tragic at the same time if that makes any sense. I guess will just have to press along and see what's around the corner.

Well enough of my pontificating I wanted to give you my final dose of the year that was 2011 for me. 2011 was the year of bad hairdos for me. In my infinite wisdom of wanting to have my hair long again, I decided to just let it go and yes indeed it went and boy was it BAD! Below are some brief glimpses into the insanity of which was my hair in 2011. I know yuck it up as much as possible, you don't have to live with those images the rest of your lives, I do! :(

DON'T TRY THIS HAIR DO AT HOME!!!


2011 was also a big year for traveling for me. I was incredibly blessed and honored to have traveled to some amazing locations. From South America I was in Bolivia which was a place that was very near and dear to my heart. It was a great experience and the people are very humble so it was a pleasure.

I was also in the Carribean this year on a couple of occasions and had the pleasure of traveling via ship which was a really cool experience. We visited Nassau, St. Thomas, Tortola, Half Moon Cay, Cozumel, Ocho Rios & Grand Turk.  I had the pleasure to work along side some big names in music and relax at the same time, it was simply AMAZING! Below is a brief re-cap of sights from those travels. Can't wait to do it again in 2012.












THE END!
HAPPY 2012 EVERYONE

No comments: