Monday, July 5, 2010

HELLO SELLABAND BELIEVERS!!!

Hello one and all! Well first of all I hope all of you had a great holiday this past weekend. I wanted to send a message to all the Sellaband followers and believers out there.

I just updated my new plan for new album that I am working on entitled "Delusions Of Grandeur". I really very excited about it and want to share in the experience in creating it and have all of you be a part of it.

In the meantime you can check my tunes from my previous albums. I also posted a couple of new live videos in the past week or so that look really cool. And please by all means stop by and drop me a line I'd love to hear from you. I'm on all the usual social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Myspace (does anyone ever go to myspace anymore? LOL!).

Anyhow as I mentioned earlier I would love to hear from you and get your thoughts on my plan and material you have heard. Until then. Be well.

Many Blessings
Eric Knight

No comments: