Friday, June 25, 2010

WTBQ Radio interview in New York earlier today and other random thoughts...

Well this morning I did a radio interview at WTBQ on the Walt & Benzee show in New York. I wanted to thank them both for having me on the show and having a great time on the show. I got to plug the new album so it was pretty cool. I'm also very psyched about tomorrow's big soccer match between the US & Ghana. I hope the officiating is much better than the last two abysmal matches. We were robbed not only once but twice. Amazing, it goes to show you how much we really aren't liked in other nations. But that's cool we still came back in the end and could not be denied, it was a true Hollywood ending. Well that is all for now, it's almost midnight and need to catch some zzzzzzz. Seacrest out...

No comments: