Saturday, August 18, 2012

Performing with Frankie J!

Boy it's been a while since my last post and I feel ashamed of myself. I've kept promising more consistent posting on my blog but have found it harder to do than I thought it would. I guess I'm going to have to really force myself to dig in and write. With that being said, here we go. Well this past Monday August 13th, I had the distinct pleasure to perform with Universal Music Artist Frankie J. I have to say I was quite surprised by what a great and humble person he turned out to be. He definitely has his feet on the ground and has the right idea about everything. He is a HUGE talent and what a great singer, WOW!

We ended up doing three TV show tapings for him. One was for the morning show here in LA for Univision called 'Primera Edicion' then shortly after we did 'Lanzate' and then finally later that evening we were in Burbank for the TV taping of a crazy ass show called 'Estudio 2'. I wish Frankie J. nothing but massive success. He's on tour now with J. Lo and Enrique Iglesias. You should go check him out. Below is a shot with me and Frankie J. before we did the show on the set of 'Primera Edicion'. Yeah I know it's a little blurry.

Eric Knight with Frankie J

No comments: